Denvilles Learning Centre is here to help and to give advice about your potential training course and career choices. It is normal to be unsure
of the direction to take and which career may be right for you. We can help. We use the well facilitated training room in The
Southern School of Beauty Therapy situated in Denmead but can also deliver on other site premises to suit each client's needs.
For instance, if you are asking questions similar to those below, contact us and we can advise you of the next step to take.
- How do I become a hairdressser?
- What beauty treatment should I learn about?
- Where can I get a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment as a first step to obtaining a CICS card?
- How can I get a Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering?
- Where can I get a teaching qualification?
- How do I become a qualified assessor?
At Denvilles Learning Centre we are celebrating our 10th year of helping individuals have their learning recognised by achievement of a
City and Guilds/I-L-M qualification. Following feedback and evaluation from individuals and employers we have added shorter courses and
workshops to our portfolio which are
formally accredited by other exernal organistations, eg.:
- AQA Unit Award Scheme
- British Safety Council Qualifications
- HABIA (Hair and Beauty Industry Authority) endorsed CPD courses
- VTCT Training Courses
This means you will leave us with something that shows your achievement!